Vice President, Business Management and Support, DBS Vickers
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named "Asia's Best Bank" by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and "Best Bank in Asia-Pacific" by Global Finance. The bank has also been named "Safest Bank in Asia" by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Contribute analytical views for customer stock trading behaviours and generate value ideas to further drive business
- Budget Planning, S trategic Cost Management and Drive Cost Savings initiatives
- Outsourcing Management : To establish strong control environment and SLA standard with external vendors and internal supporting units to ensure outsourcing service quality
- Contribute to New Product Approval process (NPA)
- Work with Compliance to update with latest regulatory changes and exchange rules
- Handle enquiries and requests from Exchanges and regulators (with support from Compliance)
- Handle tax matters in relation to the brokerage service including US Withholding Tax
- Customer Complaint Handling
- Degree holder in Finance, Economics, Accounting or other related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in financial service industries
- Strong analytical skills, excellent in planning skills and attention to details
- Familiar with regulations applicable to brokerage and risk management principles
- Conversant to industry best practices and able to concurrently manage a broad portfolio of tasks
- Experience in handling FATCA and US withholding tax matters
- Self-motivated, with ability to build rapport with other stakeholders and partners
- Strong problem-solving, analytical skills and communication skills with good command of written and spoken English and p roficient in Excel and PowerPoint
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.