AR Specialist with a European Language
A global business in Cork has approached Barden to help them recruit a strong Accounts Receivable professional who is also ideally fluent in another European Language. The client is very much about its people and the culture of the company and the right candidate will be a team player, trustworthy, hard-working and will have a 'can do' attitude.
- Process of sales invoices
- Debtor reconciliation
- Develop and maintain credit check procedure
- Maintain client register
- Monthly debtor days reporting
- Monthly Clients accounts reconciliation
- Achieve individual monthly cash targets
- Assistant customer with queries
- Maintain Credit check procedure
- Ensure compliance with credit policies and procedures.
- Other duties/ad hoc projects as may be required by management
- Minimum of 1 years' experience working in an accounts receivable role in a multinational.
- Fluent English and ideally another European Language
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Strong attention to detail and adherence to procedures and policies
- Proficiency with MS Office - particularly Excel
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey. To find out more contact us directly on the details above.
Apply for AR Specialist with a European Language
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly