AP Specialist with a European Language
Our client, a hugely successful Global Business, is looking to add to their growing Accounting and Finance Team in Cork. This role is within the EMEA Accounts Payable function and the person would ideally have another European language. The role itself would suit someone who is enthusiastic, motivated and is a team player.
- Maintain the purchase to pay system
- Managing the process of income collection from billing to collection
- Reconciliation of all debtors and creditor's accounts
- Preparation of payment runs and bank reconciliations
- Following up on all debtor and creditor's related queries in a timely and professional manner
- Carrying out any other accounting duties and ad hoc request
- 1+ years previous accounts payable experience in a multinational company
- Fluent in another European Language would be advantageous
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong communication skills
- Organised and efficient time management
- Strict attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey. To find out more contact us directly on the details above.