CREDIT CONTROLLER £22,000 - £26,000
Robert Half are recruiting for a Billing and Credit Control Specialist to join a thriving business based in Emersons Green. Their slick, high-tech offices mirror the company's dynamic and innovative culture. This role is perfect for a hard-working, yet personable individual looking to develop within a highly reputable business that invests in its people.
- Prepare electronic billing reports for customers with reconciliations of accounts to ensure accuracy of the reports to ensure prompt payment
- Monitoring and placement of accounts on stop / refer, liaising with the relevant departments as appropriate
- Ensure all credit notes and adjustment invoices are prepared accurately and dispatched in a timely manner
- Using various exception reports, control and monitor payments received on Customer's accounts ensuring prompt payments and reconciliation's in line with company objectives and policy
- Liaise with corporate account managers to ensure prompt resolution of queries
- Monitoring and placement of all standing order and direct debit mandates
- Maintain all copy invoice records, ensuring that all invoices and credits are filed accurately and in a timely manner
- Maintenance of credit control records ensuring contact records are accurate and up to date at all times
- Contract amendments for vehicles, ensuring the correct Novation procedures are followed and invoice adjustments prepared and dispatched at all times
- Accurate filing of all correspondence
- Assist the Credit Control & Billing Manager with general billing and credit control duties as directed
- To support the ethos of professionalism, team spirit and innovation.
- Previous experience in Credit Control
- Ability to work well under pressure and in fast-paced environments
- Proficient on Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.