ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT £18,000 - £20,000 + BENEFITS
Robert Half's client are representing an up and coming, privately owned business based in central Bristol and are looking to appoint an Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis. This is a brilliant opportunity for an accountancy professional who has proven Accountancy skills within a general ledger area and wants to be part of a growing organisation. The role is offering £18,000 - £20,000 + benefits.
The main purpose of the role is to be responsible for all areas relating to contractor purchase invoicing, payments and corresponding sales invoicing.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the general ledger structure.
- Assist fellow staff members with query resolutions
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions
- Process and Input of invoices onto Purchase Ledger to raise an accurate invoice to the Client.
- Effectively handle candidate, client, supplier enquiries
- Processing of Contractors invoices both electronically and manually (Via RSG Portal)
- Assist with end of month processes where necessary
- Maintain accurate and up to date spreadsheets
- Respond to enquiries from Finance Controller, Group-wide managers/Directors and the Group Operations Director
- Assist in development and implementation of procedures and features (client or internally driven) to enhance workflow.
- Ad hoc tasks as and when required
- Checking of rates against contract placement forms.
- Checking addition of invoices/timesheets.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent all round accounts skills
- Good working knowledge of Access Dimensions
- Proficient user of IT systems: Windows applications - Outlook, Word and Excel
- Proven Accounting skills within a general ledger arena
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.