ACCOUNTS SENIOR £25,000 - £30,000 + FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Senior (Practice) to join a forward thinking and highly regarded Professional Services Group based in Bristol. This is a growing business that plan to further expand their client portfolio through the next 12 months.
The Accounts Senior must add lots of value to their Client's existing team and be confident in meeting with their Clients on an ad-hoc basis.
Key Duties will include:
- Preparation of accounts for Limited company, sole trade and partnership clients
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- Preparation of personal tax returns
- Liaising with HMRC
- Preparation of management accounts and information
- Attending client review meetings and handling client queries
- Payroll / CIS / VAT
- AAT qualified/Part Qualified ACCA/QBE
- Experience of working in an accountancy practice with client contact
- Experience of using IRIS or similar accounts/tax production software is essential
- Knowledge of SAGE and other accounting software is desirable
- Payroll & CIS experience is desirable
- The ability to maintain good relationships both internally and externally is an integral part of the position.
This company offer a full consultancy service to their business and personal clients, including Accountancy and Tax, Independent Financial Advice, Business Consultancy, Corporate Finance, Human Resources, Legal and Project Management.
- Cycle to work
- Early finishes on Fridays 3pm
- Flexible working hours (compulsory between 10am-4pm)
- Friendly, upbeat environment
- Study support (for the right candidate)
- In the heart of Bristol just a stones-throw away from Temple Meads and Cabot Circus
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.