Sales Ledger Clerk
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work within a globally recognised Manufacturing and Production company, based in Hitchin. They are one of the top companies in the global market for security and access solutions, with presence in over 30 countries. They are currently looking to hire an Sales Ledger Clerk on a temporary to permanent basis with an immediate start, and are offering a competitive salary.
Being a global leader in the manufacturing industry, our client has a long tradition excelling in innovation and engineering with presence in over 30 countries worldwide. Our client is looking for a dynamic and organised Sales Ledger Clerk to become part of their team in Hitchin on a temporary to permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have strong administration skills and previous experience working in a fast paced environment. If successful in this role, you will be working for a high-performing global enterprise with excellent opportunities for career growth and development.
The role as a Sales Ledger Clerk will involve:
- Inputting invoice details onto accounts systems
- Ensuring prices charged for goods and services are correct and that any discounts applicable have been given
- Raising invoices for goods and services
- Dispatching monthly supplier statements
- Allocation of cash when received by customers
- Raising and dispatching credit notes
- Liaising with credit control regarding customer queries
- May involve some credit control duties
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Experience in raising invoices and inputting invoice details onto accounts systems
- Experience in working with SAP or another large ERP system (full training will be provided)
- Experience working within a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Competent administrative skills
- Experience in dispatching monthly supplier statements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
The package on offer consists of a competitive hourly rate of £10-£14 (negotiable depending upon experience) along with a generous holiday entitlement. Once permanent, the candidate will have access to an extensive benefit package, including opportunities for a bonus.