Finance Business Partner
High profile role working closely with senior stakeholders within research and development, contributing regularly to important decision-making.
My client are an industry-leading business within the Pharma industry. They are committed to sustained organic growth through prioritising innovation, leveraging existing partnerships and driving operational efficiency throughout the organisation, as well as highly selective M&A activity to complement existing lines.
- Prepare and analyse monthly actual reports for Business and for submission to Head Office.
- Work with Business to prepare financial forecasts and budgets for Research and Pharmaceutical Development.
- Maintain the capacity planning within Navision.
- Report and analyse actuals hours compared to capacity.
- Track capacity planning and efficiency of used resources.
- Maintain and monitor investment budget (Capex) in coordination with Business.
- Assist in CAR (Capital Approval Review) approval process.
- Prepare budget and forecast Cost Centre reports as required
- Prepare and maintain accurate income and cost accruals of R&PD Business, submit to Accounts for posting.
- Support the Business in its understanding of Actual and Forecast trends. Prepare reports for various Business meetings.
- Prepare and analyse cash flow for actuals and forecast reports
- Provide ad hoc analyses (including detailed costs analyses) to Business and/or Finance community including Head Office.
- Qualified Accountant / qualified Controller
- Project accounting experience would be advantageous
- 5 - 10 years in management accounting and controlling; database management
- Experience of Microsoft Office, Navision, other ERP & BI systems
- Strong excel skills to include pivot tables
- Ability to work independently, strong analytical skills, reliability and dependability
This role will pay an excellent package.