Financial Accountant (Multinational Pharma)
6 days left
- Level of qualification
A multinational business in East Cork require a number of Financial Accountants to join their growing team. The successful people will be responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual close activities in accordance with US GAAP and local GAAP, balance sheet reconciliations, variance analysis of financial results, ad-hoc projects etc. The people will also need to have strong communication skills, be proactive, ambitious, problem solvers and able to work in a fast paced environment.
The main areas of responsibility will include but not limited to:
- Primary responsibility for the integrity of the accounts and accounting information for a number of International entities.
- Ensure accounts comply with local & US GAAP.
- Responsible for timely and accurate preparation and recording of sales and costs.
- On a monthly basis, support the month-end close process for all relevant entities.
- Responsible for accurate and timely preparation of monthly and external audited financial statements for International entities
- Assist in year-end financial statement and tax preparation.
- Support budgeting and forecasting activities as required.
"We are taking a considerable number of international ledgers into our Cork site - this means that we need top class accountants to come on board to guide the development of our future finance team" - Global Finance Director
- Recently qualified accountants (practice or industry trained)
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to adapt quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Team players who also work well independently who take initiative and works constructively to achieve team goals.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentation skills
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.
Apply for Financial Accountant (Multinational Pharma)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly