Part Qualified Management Accountant
- Part Qualified Management Accountant
- A leading SME Manufacturing business outside of central Manchester requires a Part Qualified Management Accountant to join the business during this exciting period of growth.
- Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Management Accountant will include:
- Month end ownership to include;
- Full profit and loss accounts production
- Maintain the fixed asset register, updating and reconciling it at each month end.
- Perform periodic physical asset checks as required.
- Complete monthly balance sheet reconciliations for approval by Financial Director Business partnering
- Annual budget preparations.
- Weekly forecasting for sales and cash flow
- Journals, accruals, pre-payment and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Supervise junior members of the team
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA part qualified with the desire to become a fully qualified accountant and progress
- Ideally worked within a manufacturing environment
- Exposure to assisting in month and year end accountancy along with good financial analysis exposure
- Experience in using Microsoft Office, database packages and the ability to quickly learn new finance systems.
- Experience in communicating with external parties and senior management, pushing back where required.
- Professional appearance and approach to work.
- Willingness to learn
- Energy, tenacity, resilience and determination
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Onsite parking
- Career progression