Accounts Clerk £17,000 - £22,000 Depending on experience.
AAT Study Support on offer
A long-established property developers is seeking an Accounts Clerk to join their friend team on a permanent basis
The main responsibilities will include organising invoices and credit notes, purchase ledger, bank reconciliations and general accounts administration. The ideal candidate will have at least 6-12 months experience in a similar role, excellent MS Office skills and strong attention to detail.
This is a full time position, with working hours of 08:00am - 17:30pm.
In return, the position is offering a competitive salary and generous holiday & AAT Study Support.
Roles and responsibilities
- Processing invoices
- Processing credit notes and bank transactions
- Preparation of purchase ledger
- Bank reconciliations, processing staff expenses
- General accounts administration as required
- Filing and archiving
- At least 6-12 months experience in an Accounts Assistant/ Accounts Clerk role
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident communicator
Accounts Clerk £17,000 - £22,000 Depending on experience. AAT Study Support on offer
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Apply for Accounts Clerk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly