Finance Manager - Manufacturing
- Produce, analyse and provide appropriate commentary on the monthly profit and loss accounts of business units
- To oversee and/or prepare and input information and data to allow the production of reliable financial and management information
My client is a leading European design and manufacturing company based in Barnsley. They are market leaders in their field and as a manufacturing business they have invested substantially in their people, facilities and processes in recent years/months.
They pride themselves on development of their personnel and also having the best available manufacturing plants they are able to have which allows them to consistently deliver the best possible service to their customers.
The roles key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts within present deadlines
- Assist with preparation of annual budget and revision thereof
- Preparation of ad hoc financial and management information as requested by all stakeholders
- Preparation of report on performance against key performance indicators
- Preparation of year end stats and tax pack
- Preparing and analysing our stock variance control account
- To provide guidance to the stock count team on the best way for counting and posting all stock records
- Meet with budget holders to discuss there results and advise on how they can influence there numbers
- Producing a gross margin report with commentary explaining variances
- Preparing and analysing standard cost variances
- Undertake and take a lead role in IT Business Development projects
- Be a point of contact for the Group IT Team
- To get involved in any ad-hoc projects and to provide training on all areas to other entities
- Undertake ad-hoc finance tasks during the month end or year end process
- The ideal candidate will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified.
- They will have strong management accounting and financial analysis experience
- They will be keen to further their career within an challenging and progressive business which moves fast
- They will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A clear ability to present financials to none finance
- Clear comfortable and confident communicating both verbally and via email with all employees within the business
- Willing to take on a varied role.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be reliable with a conscientious and professional attitude.
- Attention to detail is critical.
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Highly IT literate
Competitive package for the right candidate dependent on experience