Interim Finance Business Partner - International Media Brand
I'm currently recruiting an exciting Interim Senior Finance Business Partner role for an International Media Brand. The position is partnering with the Advertising Sales division in one of their well known business units.
My client is a US based Media firm with a global reputation. This role will operate of their main UK office, based in the heart of the West End of London.
The Interim Senior Finance Business Partnering role includes the following main responsibilities:
- Provide sales reporting to communicate sales performance to Senior Management. Responsible for working directly with sales teams across multiple international markets to quantify weekly / monthly / quarterly / yearly performances relative to budgets and targets.
- Assist in the preparation of Budgets and Long Range plans.
- Produce ad-hoc management reports. The reports can range from pricing and inventory, management to category and client detail revenue, and entail working with revenue and traffic databases to sift through data, analyse and eventually extract and synthesise key relevant information.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Full Finance qualification (ACCA, CIMA, CPA, ACA or equiv. - NOTE: CFA will be considered).
- Strong analytic ability shown through prior roles.
- Finance Business partnering experience.
- Previously worked in the Digital Media space.
- Familiarity with the Advertising Sales sector (Ideally prior Finance experience in this area).
- Strong interpersonal skills.
This role offers a competitive day rate and a temp-perm opportunity for the right candidate.