Senior Finance Analyst/Management Accountant
Robert Half are exclusively recruiting for a Senior Finance Analyst/Management Accountant role on behalf of one of the UK's largest Property/Real Estate businesses. They are looking to pay up to £30,000 for this role, plus additional benefits including yearly bonus and free parking.
They are ideally looking for a Part Qualified or Newly Qualified candidate with a solid background in Management Accounts and Financial Analysis.
- Manage, lead and develop a team of analysts
- Ensuring the integrity of financial planning and financial management reporting processes, and maintaining / delivering these processes within agreed internal deadlines.
- Providing financial support to new business ventures and be an integral part of any tender process, this should include post investment appraisal.
- Producing accurate P&Ls (Site / Area and Operations) and supporting schedules.
- Producing monthly balance sheet reconciliations to be produced and actions taken to resolve outstanding items.
- Liaison between central finance team and operational finance team.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a large and rapidly expanding business, based right in the heart of Manchester City Centre.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.