Commercial Financial Analyst
Multinational SaaS business in Cork is seeking a sharp, commercially minded FP&A/Financial analyst to take on a critical role to assist in the EMEA decision making.
About the Role
Reporting to the European FP&A/Commercial Manager and supporting a diverse team this role involves the analysis, evaluation and interpretation of financial and operational performance information. In reviewing performance of the business, the successful person will:
- Develop an deep understanding of the business through the provision of critical analysis of business performance
- Be a hands-on problem solver with strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate both detailed and bigger picture analysis across all levels of the European business.
The Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- Ensuring an accurate budget/forecast is in place
- Provide business planning support to Sales Teams
- Continuous improvement/implementation of processes that add value and help drive business results
- Ensure and maintain data accuracy and integrity at all times
- Contribute to the team's role in driving and improving the quality of financial and business analysis provided to senior management
- Work with various functions of the business (Sales, Operations, IT etc.) to ensure the planning process and outputs are robust.
- Monthly analysis of the business operations costs
- Monthly P&L performance analysis against targets
About the person:
- A qualified or experienced part qualified accountant with experience the analysis of both financial and non-financial numerical data
- Multinational experience is an advantage (consulting or in-house)
- Advanced Excel user is a must with exposure to Tableau an advantage
This role will suit a smart person with strong analytical and commercial ability capable of engaging with senior stakeholders in a highly professional and consultative environment.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.
Apply for Commercial Financial Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly