Finance Manager (Part-time, 4 days a week)
Duties in the Surrey based Finance Manager role are broad including leading one member of staff, management of financial and management accounting, budgeting, forecasting and statutory accounting.
The division is poised for strong growth so the role will develop in line with the development of the business.
My client is a global market leading house-hold name and well-respected business. The specific division is currently small but poised for strong growth.
Key responsibilities in the Finance Manager role based in Surrey include:
- Managing and developing a small team
- Ownership of financial, management and statutory accounting
- Management of FP&A including budgeting, forecasting and planning
- Partnering with operations and commercial colleagues
- Development of systems and capabilities of the finance function as the division grows
To be considered you will be a qualified accountant or QBE with relevant, broad Finance Manager experience.
Salary of £50,000 - £57,000 plus benefits and bonus