Assistant / AML Investigation Manager
- Responsible for undertaking control measures to minimize the risk exposure of the Bank
- Manage the AML Investigation Team to carry out money laundering investigations in order to meet the Bank and Regulators' standards
- Ensure all investigation reports go into effect and provide suggestions to MLRO
- Responsible for training investigators
- Degree holder in Economics, Business Administration, Law, or related disciplines
- 4+ years of banking compliance experience in AML and banking regulatory bodies
- Solid leadership experience - Sound AML investigation skills - Familiar with banking systems and compliance standard
- Proficient communication skills in both Chinese and English
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant AML Investigation Manager.
Advance in your career path and join a prominent bank.
Apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now".