- Performing data extraction and reconciliation to determine number of accounts in scope for plausibility checks.
- Performing plausibility checks on the source of wealth write up in accordance with the Bank's internal source of wealth guidelines.
- Not an advisory role and not expected to help relationship managers and/or assistant relationship managers write up the source of wealth documentation
- Not expected to help relationship managers and/or assistant relationship managers review the current in progress source of wealth questions in the periodic review checklists if the periodic review checklists have not been approved by the front office approvers.
- Required to follow up with relationship managers and/or assistant relationship managers where additional clarifications are required based on the Bank's internal source of wealth guidelines.
- Maintain a list of internal working instructions and ensure that the remediation taskforce's frequently asked questions and learning points are up-to-date.
- Report to the source of wealth remediation task force team lead on a weekly basis for completion progress.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
1. Onboarding of private banking clients performing CID and KYC checks, including performing assessment and plausibility checks.
2. Awareness of HKMA rules for due diligence required on PB clients
3. Anti-money laundering skills/background is also advantageous.
4. To be able to speak Cantonese and Mandarin; to be able to read traditional Chinese.
5. Pleasant personality as the team members need to deal with relationship managers and assistant relationship managers and also amongst the team in terms of knowledge sharing to ensure internal working instructions are updated
Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd. EA No: 09S2930