Asia-Pacific Financial Services People Advisory Services - strategic work force planning and HR...
People Advisory Services shapes and delivers the part of business strategy that depends on people. As a PAS professional, you will have the opportunity to work with clients to understand and address their complex people related challenges, and ultimately improve and drive sustainable business results. We focus on engagements that relate to employee value proposition, analytics, retention, reward and leadership development.
As a member of the PAS Performance team, you will join an experienced and diverse group of professionals that help clients develop data driven workforce strategies, design compelling employee value propositions, identify and help manage people risks, and help businesses with a range of organisational and individual capability development initiatives. You will have an opportunity to work on engagements that focus on enhancing an organisation's workforce potential to more effectively support business objectives.
As a member of the team, you will be a key resource on people-based performance related projects, in particular, provide HR analytics solutions across the areas of talent acquisition, learning and performance management. In this role, you should be able to take the PAS services to the market, deliver quality client service and insightful solutions and balance multiple priorities. In particular, responsibilities are the following:
- Responsible for go-to-market teaming and driving local pursuits
- Formulate business development and client pursuit activities by preparing proposals and delivering presentations for potential clients
- As a subject matter expert/ leader to deliver professional HR solutions, develop data-supported strategies, predictive behavioural analysis etc. for clients
- Lead project workstreams from planning through to implementation - managing project resources and budgets effectively
- Influence and persuade clients and stakeholders to gain support for any major change initiatives and/or decisions
- Take a practical approach to solving issues and gaining client agreement
- Encourage and facilitate collaboration amongst team members, and promote an inclusive working environment
- Identify and effectively manage and mitigate any risks and issues
You will be expected to have excellent communication skills, integrate into and lead new teams, and rapidly establish relationships. More specifically, the following skills and attributes are need:
- Strong domain knowledge of Human Resources, with experience in the areas of strategic workforce planning and HR analytics would be ideal
- Demonstrate technical competence and take a practical/business driven approach to solving complex client challenges
- Enthusiasm, proactive approach and result orientation
- Strategic and critical thinking, analytical skills, deep problem solving capabilities
- You have a creative and innovative mindset
- a strong interest for data, analyses and trends
- Ability to work in a team and lead a team
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple / conflicting priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Relevant professional experience, including for example previous work with a Big 4, global management consultancy firm, niche or boutique consultancy
- Around 12 years plus of relevant prior consulting experience in strategic workforce planning and the design and/or use of HR analytics for Director, and 8-10 years for manager, with the focus on the entire employee lifecycle, in particular workforce planning strategies
- Strong sales skills and personal success in current job with experience in one or more of our capabilities (see above)
- Have a relevant degree and potentially post-graduate qualification in HR preferable
- Excellent English and computer skills
- Continuous learning opportunity
- Challenging work
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
In joining PAS - a global network, you'll also gain valuable experiences and a wealth of knowledge by working across capabilities, service offerings, sectors and occasionally geographies. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.