Finance Manager, Performance Management
· Perform advanced analysis on life insurance business performance and probe into underlying business stories to identify trends and reasons for variance
· Consolidate and review monthly / quarterly submissions from multiple Asia business units
· KPI analysis on IFRS Operating Profits, Free Surplus Generation, New Business Profits, EEV Operating Profit etc.
· Propose and deliver continuous process improvement for performance reporting & analysis
· Support the roll-out and usage of a new MI system
· Other Ad hoc initiatives
· Qualified CPA with 6-8 years of experience
· Excellent English language skill is necessary (Writing + Presentation)
· Regional finance experience in management reporting or performance management is necessary
· Experience in Life insurance industry is a definite advantage
Interested candidates please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly contact Edward Eon at +852 3907 0744 for a free consultation.
All applications would be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.