Equity Derivatives - Risk Manager
4 days left
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Risk professional to join a well established and highly regarded trading firm.
Reporting to the Head of Global Risk, this exciting role will see you actively contribute to the business framework to safeguard the organisational and business continuity.
- Manage the regional risk team
- develop and implement improvements to the risk management framework
- Monitoring key risk metrics and assessing new strategies to prevent breaches
- Communication with prime brokers
- 5+ years experience in market risk
- Masters degree in Mathematics, Econometric's or similar technical discipline
- Demonstrated application of knowledge of financial markets, products and risk
- High level Excel, VBA and SQL knowledge
- Asian markets experience highly desirable
- Exceptional communicator
- Flexible, adaptable and entrepreneurial
This opportunity will offer personal growth, a supportive work environment and plenty of exciting challenges.