Mainframe Batch Support
To work in 16x5 support Team, which involve shift work in 2 different shifts in round-robin fashion. 8 hours a shift - 5 days a week.
As requirements dictate, to service all aspects of Mainframe batch support whilst adhering to in-house standards.
These tasks will include:
- Analyze, report and track the defects
- Report the test progress of the End-of-Day processing
- Automate test specific batch manipulation
- Maintain the test data, incl. backup and reset
- Support the file transfer process
- Provide statistics & analyses for development and project teams
- Definition and maintenance of the escalation list for AoC-list
- Implementation/ scheduling & standardization of housekeeping tasks
- Change Management (Order processing & ad-hoc requests)
- Autonomous software deployment through Changeman into the test environment
- Close cooperation with development and projects in order to apply changes
Job Requirement s
- Minimum 5 years of mainframe experience
- Working knowledge of TSO/ISPF dialogs
- Complete knowledge of Tivoli Workload Scheduler for z/OS
- Working knowledge of JCL coding, IBM utilities and programs
- Basic knowledge of DB2 utilities, SQL, SQL codes and abends
- General technical knowledge of FTP, SFTP, NFTP
- Basics of RACF.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
- Servicenow or remedy knowledge
- DB2 on z/os
- Connect Direct
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 230 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.