KYC Senior Analyst/AVP (Global Bank) - Exclusive Mandate
Reporting to the Team Head in Singapore, you will be responsible for working closely with relevant stakeholders such as Front Office, external clients, business and compliance.
Main Duties include:
- To perform KYC due diligence of new relationships and existing clients for Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Malaysia, Australia and Taiwan entities
- To liaise with Front Office and Client Services Team on the collection of the KYC documents
- To conduct checks and due diligence on these clients primarily looking out for PEP/Adverse news/information that may be detrimental to the reputation of the bank
- Support the Manager in implementation of new or amended policies and procedure, audit/regulatory inspection and managing ad-hoc projects
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree holder
- At least 5-6 years of experience in KYC/CDD, preferably in Corporate Investment Banking with a good understanding of AML/CFT Framework and KYC documentation processes
- Good understanding of the KYC regulations in Asia (in particular HKMA, MAS, CBRC, PBOC and FSC)
- Strong verbal communication skills in English and Chinese and equally strong reading capability in English, Simplified and Traditional Chinese
- Good knowledge with Excel will be an advantage.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to SrijoniB@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Srijoni Banerjee at +65 6435 5616 for more information.
Only successful candidates will be notified.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1766501