Finance Systems Analyst
- North side location
- Work life balance
- Great salary package
- Support and improve the organisations financial systems and processes including data capture, system reporting and maintenance.
- Supervise and deliver finance system related improvement projects to achieve optimum functionality for the business processes owners and users.
- Eliciting and documenting specifications and configuration for new system requirements.
- System configuration and maintenance including month end and year end maintenance activities.
- Leading and executing the documentation, testing and migration phases of new financial system software implementations and integrations.
- Provide advice, support and training to users of the financial systems
- Monitor and assess finance system service desk logs
You will require:
- Demonstrated experience as a systems or project accountant.
- Demonstrated experience in financial system design, implementation, maintenance and support.
- Sound knowledge of accounting principles and practical experience in integrated financial systems and processes.
- Demonstrated experience in leading financial process improvements through system design and configuration.
- Substantial level of analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying innovative approaches to problem solving.
- Demonstrated experience in writing advice and recommendation papers to executives.
- Highly developed written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to liaise with external and internal parties.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to work under pressure, organise own work, set priorities and meet deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
Please apply below or call Leoni on 0732588437 for more information.