Strategic Paraplanner - Brisbane - Wealth Advice
- Opportunity to provide quality Statements of Advice to retail and HNW clients
- Be supported by Senior Leaders to grow your career in Wealth Advice
This is an rare opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to join our team. You will provide quality strategic financial plans for our financial advisers across Australia.
This role will suit a self-motivated professional who enjoys supporting Financial Advisers with providing sound technical advice. You will work in a dynamic environment that inspires collaboration and innovation and be afforded the opportunity to learn and develop your career in a supportive environment.
As part of playing a significant role in the development of strategic advice to our Private Wealth clients, your day to day responsibilities will essentially be to:
- develop strategically accurate Statements of Advice
- participate in process improvements within the business
- provide technical support to advisers and peers
- engage in continuous learning and knowledge sharing with your team
To be considered for this position, you will be able to demonstrate:
- minimum qualifications of DFP
- strong previous experience in a busy Paraplanning role
- solid experience with Xplan
- ability to work autonomously
- strong technical knowledge coupled with excellent communication skills
- relevant tertiary qualifications.
In return to you will have the opportunity to join a professional, collaborative and highly successful team as well as be rewarded professionally and financially for strong performance and good behavior. If you meet the above criteria and are interested then please apply using the links below or for a confidential discussion, please speak to Dee Fitzgerald
Macquarie Wealth Management provides superannuation and insurance products, as well as stockbroking, financial advice, private banking, cash management and WRAP platform services. We deliver products and services through institutional relationships, virtual adviser networks and dedicated direct relationships with our clients.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Advertised: 01 Aug 2017 E. Australia Standard Time