Head of Finance
- Direct interaction with executive leadership team
- Commercial decision making role
- Lead the finance team
- $160,000 to $180,000+s+b
With a reputation as an employer of choice and a business that has continued to grow over the past few years this business will provide you with an excellent opportunity to continue your career development.
Role and Responsibilities:
The key purpose of this role is to support the business to plan and deliver its key financial objectives. It is a critical role within the team owning the relationship with the executive management team and managing a small finance team. Commercial overview and approval for all product, pricing and promotional decisions within the business unit
- Identifying and evaluating opportunities to drive profitable customer behaviour and maximise value of customer acquisition
- Responsibility to deliver regular reporting of business performance to key stakeholders with focus on insights and key profitability drivers
- New business pricing and profitability
- Prepare business plans for capital projects
- Regular adhoc portfolio profitability analysis
- Take a leadership role in budgeting and forecasting process
- Ensure operational effectiveness of finance
- Financial reporting
- Oversight of low volume transactional accounting i.e. AP, AR, Payroll
- Manage a small finance team
The role is around 70% commercial insight with around 30% financial reporting
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience of supporting a business until in commercial decision making including pricing, customer acquisition drivers, profitability etc
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to influence senior business leaders
- Strategic thinker
- Team leadership experience
To register your interest please send through a copy of your resume in a word form to Dominic Bareham via the below link.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.