Audit Senior Top 10 Opportunity
A sought after Audit Senior opportunity has arisen in a Top 10 accountancy firm within the local area.
One of the largest providers of external audit services - looking for individuals to join their diverse and talented team to progress and develop a career path that includes the chance to enhance specific sector knowledge, as well as working across their broader Assurance business.
Looking for Audit Senior / Assistant Manager
Roles and Responsibilities for the Audit Senior include:
- Complete fieldwork on client sites to ensure delivery of the audit process
- Work closely with other teams and service lines as required to help ensure the smooth delivery of client services
- Take a lead role in audit planning and risk assessment
- Manage on-site teams delivering audit engagement
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients
- Develop and mentor junior members of staff
Applicants for the this Audit Senior position should have the following:
- Audit and practice experience
- Proven experience in using Global Audit Methodology to perform engagements in compliance with auditing standards
- ACA/ACCA qualification (or equivalent)
- Good team player with strong organisational skills
- Highly motivated with a proven ability to work on own initiative within a fast paced environment.