Assistant Financial Controller
The Permanent division of Robert Half Finance & Accounting are working exclusively with a well-respected International organisation to recruit a proactive Assistant Financial Controller to support the growth and performance of business.
The Assistant Financial Controller will have the unique opportunity of taking full ownership of the financial reporting for UK entity while mentoring and supporting a small team.
You will have the opportunity to become the Financial Controller.
Working directly for the Financial Controller you will provide accurate and timely information on the financial performance of the business and ultimately support the decision making process. Key responsibilities will include:
- Produce month end accounts ready for submission
- Control the balance sheet and ensure accurate recording of all assets and liabilities
- Monthly reviews of overheads
- Work with the senior leadership team to support the budgeting and forecasting process
- Support the transactional team
- Assist in the preparation of the quarterly board reports
- Support the Financial Controller in year-end accounts, annual audits
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Strong communication skills - capable of working with both internal and external stakeholders
- A real drive to develop processes and procedures
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Able to work within tight deadlines
- Results orientated, with a desire succeed
- It would also be desirable to have line management or supervisory experience
Our client has grown rapidly to become a European market leader in their sector and is now known worldwide.
Salary & Benefits
The role of Assistant Financial Controller is paying between £35,000 - £45,000 plus excellent benefits and a strong career path.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.