Interim Project Accountant
Exciting high profile project with a national client working as an Interim Project Accountant and reporting into the CFO & CEO
This Peterborough based client is very well recognised on a national basis and headquartered in the local area. They are going through a sustained period of growth and are about to embark on a high profile project.
As the Interim Project Accountant within the Peterborough location you will:
- work closely alongside the Project Director
- support and challenge where necessary on project milestones & decisions
- quickly understand variances and rectify as quickly as possible
- act as the key finance contact for this project
The successful Interim Project Accountant will:
- be able to demonstrate Project Accounting experience as a must have. Projects related to systems will be irrelevant. The client requires experience of having worked on the delivery of a project, in this instance, a new warehouse they are building. As such opex & capex experience is also required
- Strong inter-personally and able to hit the ground running quickly.
Highly competitive day rate to find the right individual. 6 month assignment.