Business Services & Advisory Manager
New exciting opportunity created within an established Business Services and Advisory team. This position has come about due to growth within the market and the success of the firm.
My client specialise in helping businesses to achieve their goals and adhere to strong values and a One Firm approach and pride themselves on strength in the market place.
There employee's work within an extremely supportive and creative environment, and are equipped and empowered to deliver exceptional service.
Developing strong, personal relationships with their clients is at the forefront of their service approach.
- Primary responsibility is to manage the team on a day to day basis
- Build and sustain external and internal client relationships.
- Taking responsibility for the management of a portfolio of clients including fee negotiations, control of billings and cash collections within the firm's criteria.
- Determine resource requirements, monitor team progress against budget and timeframes, review work of more junior members of the team and resolve issues when managing an assignment.
- Play a key role in developing relationships with existing clients and proactively seeking out new opportunities for BS&A as well as engaging with other departments to ensure a cross stream approach to business development activities.
- ACCA Qualified or equivalent with similar managerial experience in a professional services environment. At least three years post qualification experience
- Experience of all aspects of statutory and non statutory accounts preparation and review
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting packages
- Excellent knowledge of UK GAAP and FRS 102 (IFRS also an advantage)
- Experience of group consolidations and cash flow statements
- Experience of managing client assignments
- Experience of identifying and developing new business leads
Work life balance - flexible working considered