Corporate Finance Assistant
A brand new opportunity has arisen for a Graduate to join a corporate finance boutique based in Cambridge. Offering great training and development.
My clients specialise in helping owner managers to buy and sell businesses and have a high level of expertise in this field.
* Compilation of information on client businesses and incorporation
* Producing basic financial overviews and analysis on client businesses/markets.
* Researching background information on potential new clients
* Identifying potential target companies for projects using in house and subscription databases and the internet
* Reviewing and recording Mergers & Acquisition activity
* Researching markets and businesses as required
* General office duties and administration
* Preparation for, and attendance at client/prospect business meetings
Degree educated in possibly Maths, Accounting, Business, Economic or similar.
Bright and capable, good written English and ideally good on Excel.
The successful candidate will have a good attitude with a can do approach, this role will involve attending meetings and speaking to clients so will need to have a level of professionalism.
Competitive salary and benefits package.
Work life balance
Training and development.
Progression opportunities for the right individual
* Practical experience not essential*