German Management Accountant
Fantastic opportunity for a German Speaking Management Accountant - this role is incredibly commercial and involves Business Partnering, Reporting, Management Accounts. You will have unlimited career progression and support and exposure within this role.
My client is a global business that is very well known and is currently expanding the team into Germany. This is a brilliant role for someone who has worked in a similar position or who is working as an Assistant Management Accountant and looking for a step up in a company that they can progress in.
- Business Partnering the various business leaders and help them understand the financial implications of all business decisions through the production of ad hoc analysis and ongoing tracking of business performance
- Provide appropriate levels of challenge to the business with the aim of maximising business profit and controlling costs. This will be achieved by active involvement in the following: target setting, budgeting, reforecasting, return on investment analysis and other ad hoc analysis to support cost control, business efficiency and profit optimisation
- Responsibility for all financial reporting including production and review of profit and loss statements.
- Develop & maintain local reporting processes & systems which allow the business to report & track key performance indicators & key business drivers
- Facilitate the production of annual budgets, regular reforecasts and weekly estimates. This will involve developing appropriate reporting processes and providing finance expertise
- Provide training as appropriate so business leaders are able to complete all monthly financial responsibilities
- Ad hoc reporting as required to enhance business decision making
- Provide timely, complete and accurate management accounts including balance sheet postings and bank reconciliation in line with company standards
- Completion of accurate mid-month estimates and end of month flash figures
- Helping the German office with the Audit
- Fluent in German & English
- 2 years+ experience in Finance & exposure to Management Accounts
- Studying ACCA/ CIMA
- Full study support - ACCA/ CIMA
- Discounts on Products
- Competitive salary
- Career progression