Finance & Accounting Manager
7 days left
- Level of qualification
An excellent opportunity within a large and fast-growing manufacturing firm.
A reputable and rapidly growing manufacturing business holding a prominent position in its industry across a global market.
Key responsibilities include:
- The preparation and submission of all VAT & intrastat statistics
- Monitoring, control and reconciliation of inter company accounts across ledgers
- Review and submission of weekly cash forecast
- Monitoring of department budget ensuring correct allocation of costings
- Ensure resources within the team are deployed effectively and all transactions are processed efficiently meeting defined service level requirements, KPI's and objectives
- Ensure team are multi-skilled with no single points of failure
- Review existing business processes and related systems to Identify improvement opportunities and implement to maximise process efficiency via increased automation, providing appropriate governance
- Completion and upkeep of related departmental policies, processes and procedures
- Supporting the Head of Finance Shared Services to develop a positive constructive culture that encourages continuous improvement and staff development within their team and the FSSC
- Any other related activities/project work as required by the Head of FSS
This fantastic opportunity requires a candidate with an ability to lead, motivate and develop a team as well as experience with managing and controlling financial activities.
Excellent spreadsheet skills and technical, analytical and problem solving skills are also essential.
The ideal candidate will hold strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
Shared Service Centre implementation experience is desirable.
Must be CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified.
£35,000-£40,000 + additional benefits.