6 month project to interrogate the financial systems during an period of transformation
International Manufacturing business with a regional HQ in NorthNottinghamshire
- To integrate the systems for 2 subsidiary business. This may be linked to a merger of the legal entities but in any case for internal purposes we wish to report as one business and to conduct all external sales through one business on one sales ledger.
- Manage the overall progress of this project with close liaison with the finance departments, the Divisional IT team and the IT consultants.
- Ensure all time and cost deadlines are adhered to.
- Lead the agreement of the chart of accounts and the transfer of data
- Take an active role in cleansing the sales ledger data and the transitional period of merging the accounts.
- Working with the Finance Department to redesign reporting following the integration.
Qualified or QBE project accountant with strong systems skills