Due to ongoing success, Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a Retail Analyst on behalf of a leading brand name to be based from their north Wakefield / M62 site.
Highly respected and constantly growing business servicing a nationwide network of outlets. The business is enjoying continued success through increasing its loyal client base.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, the Finance Analyst will be supporting the provision of useful financial and management information in order for key business decisions to be made, enabling the identification of new opportunities and supporting in the delivery of new initiatives.
Duties will include:
Providing structured financial and management information, insightful management reporting offering financial and operational insight, budgets, bonus targets, costing models, insightful KPI, improvement opportunities and risks, business partnering and key support at director level.
- Degree education in a numerical or analytical subject
- Part-qualified and actively studying towards CIMA or ACCA
- Commercial and financial analysis experience, ideally within FMCG or Retail
- Business modelling experience
- Demonstrable results-driven achievement Retail experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work accurately and to tight deadlines in a fast-moving dynamic environment
- Advanced Excel skills and experience of ERP systems eg SAP or Oracle
This role will suit an analytical and organised self-starter, who possesses good attention to detail. Flexibility and the ability to influence and challenge at a senior level are essential.
Up to £38,000 salary + 25 days holiday + excellent benefits