Great opportunity for a Finance professional to join a well known brand who ideally possesses background experience in Hospitality.
Well known hospitality brand.
- Manager of the day-to-day Accounting function.
- Assisting the Cluster Director of Finance in providing financial leadership to the business and clear structure and direction to the Finance team.
- Primary responsibilities include preparation and analysis of the financial reports and reconciliations, internal and external reporting, budgeting/forecasting, audit and control, asset and liability reconciliation, working capital and cash control.
- Provides analytical support during budget reviews to identify cost saving and productivity opportunities.
- Provide direction and assistance to other organisational units regarding accounting and budgeting policies and procedures, and efficient control and utilisation.
- Communicates financial concepts in a clear and persuasive manner that is easy to understand and drives desired behaviours.
- Full /part-qualified accounting qualification or Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or University; or three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous hospitality experience is desirable.