Robert Half are currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant for a leading global Legal firm based in Manchester City Centre. They are looking for somebody with experience working within an accountancy practice, who has solid experience in statutory reporting, including statutory accounts, VAT and other regulatory reporting.
They are ideally looking for someone who is either Newly Qualified or Part-Qualified ACCA/CIMA. The salary for this position is up to £36,000 + additional benefits.
The main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Holder of a recognised professional accounting qualification (ACA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent);
- Knowledge of Regulatory Reporting;
- Experience of preparation of statutory accounts;
- Knowledge of VAT;
- Excellent communication skills and excellent organisational and time management skills with experience of meeting targets and deadlines;
- Good people management skills with the ability to lead and inspire;
- Very strong IT skills including Microsoft Excel, Access, SQL; and
- High level of attention to detail with significant emphasis on quality of work.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.