Group Financial Controller
My client is looking to recruit a pro-active Financial Controller for their group of companies who will be responsible for leading a team of 4, and reporting to the Directors.
Profitable Group of Companies specialising in the logistics and distribution sector.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Manage, develop and motivate the financial accounting team.
- Oversee the opening and processing of daily internal and external paper and electronic mail
- Oversee the accurate processing of a high level of invoices, credit notes, debit notes and payments
- Prepare and review scheduled payments
- Oversee bank reconciliations
- Oversee accounts receivable, payable and payroll functions.
- Process Management Salaries
- Effectively communicate with other management regarding risks or issues with supplier/customer accounts
- Oversee supplier statement reconciliations
- Co-ordinate month end processes with accounting team.
- Prepare monthly management accounts for presentation at the monthly Management Meetings
- Liaise periodically with Accountants and Auditors
As the successful applicant you will be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with excellent technical skills.
You should be able to demonstrate solid leadership skills and be looking for the next step in your accounting career within a dynamic, growing business.
Equally, a high level of IT proficiency with Excel is required.
We are ideally looking for an individual who can start at short notice; however we will entertain a delayed start for the right person.
Attractive salary and benefits package