Billings Clerk (Temporary)
This role, Billings Clerk (Temporary), is an exciting opportunity for a Biller to work in the Media sector and grow with a developing brand.
The position will begin on a temporary basis with the likelihood of becoming permanent after 6 months. Since the role is based in South West London candidates must be able to commute to stations such as Wandsworth, Fulham, Parsons Green and Hammersmith.
Our client are an international Media agency that have been growing over the last 6 years. They are looking to take on a Billings Clerk (Temporary) due to growth within the industry.
They are looking for someone with previous billings or accounts receivable experience as this position requires at least 6 months within that role (Accountancy based).
This role, Billings Clerk (Temporary), involves
- Recharges and Work in Progress
- Preparation of recharge invoices on a weekly basis
- Liaising with client facing staff to obtain appropriate authority on the suitability of rechargeable expenses
Maintenance and control of weekly work-in-progress to keep balance at a reasonable level and ensure client billing is up to date
- Resolving queries
- Assistance with preparation and maintenance of sales day books for all UK companies
- Assistance with monthly sales ledger reconciliations for all UK companies
- Preparation of monthly write offs and credit note journals
- Sole responsibility for billing clients for conference centre bookings and third party expenses incurred.
Monthly Client Billing
- Temporary to permanent role
- Accountancy based
- Paid hourly to begin with
- Based in South West London
The candidate we are looking for, Billings Clerk (Temporary), must have experiene in a billings or AR position.
Since the role is based in South West London candidates must also be able to commute to this location.
The role will initially be paid hourly, and candidates must be on a maximum of a 1 weeks notice period.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Biller to work in a growing industry.