Senior Management Accountant
Due to ongoing success and increased workload, Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a Senior Management Accountant for a leading distribution business to be based from their Leeds location.
Well-respected and success business providing leading distribution services across a global network. The group is enjoying ongoing success through organic growth and winning new clients.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, the Senior Management Accountant will have responsibility for forecasting, budgeting, month-end close, reporting, analysis and process improvement. You will assist with monthly Planning, Forecasting and Expense Management.
Duties will include:
Month-end accounting, monthly forecasts, annual budgeting, highlighting key drivers of performance to improve performance, contractor accounting, monitoring key cost lines, maintaining and improving a robust control environment and addressing risks, Financial Modelling.
This position also includes the line management of an accountant.
- Solid experience in a similar role within a global organisation
- Part-qualified and actively studying towards CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Effective communication skills to maintain strong working relationships
- Ability to prioritise workload and have good attention to detail
- Good IT skills covering Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel
- Good Financial Modelling skills and strong analytical skills
This role is based in a performance-driven environment so prioritisation to ensure time critical tasks and the ability gain quick overall understanding across a range of areas is essential.
Up to £35,000 salary + 25 days holiday + excellent benefits