Head of Finance
This is a key post within the Finance Team.
The Head of Finance will be responsible to the Group Director Finance Director and Resources.
As leader of the finance team the Head of Finance will be adopt a flexible and adaptable approach as required by changing financial priorities.
Leading Education Establishment in the North West.
The post holder will look after:
- Developing and upskilling the finance team
- The financial accounting, purchasing, sales ledger, debt collection and payroll teams.
- Manage and monitor income and grants
- The preparation of annual budgets and forecasts including discussions of budget allocations with Senior Management
- Managing the preparation of Financial Statements and Vat returns
- Liaise with external stakeholders e.g. bank, External and Internal Auditors
Ideally the Head of Finance will have a background in Education and leading, driving change at the Senior Leadership Level.
The candidate will be fully qualified and have a genuine interest in Education.
They will have managed a finance team and take pride in developing their finance team.
£40,000-£50,000 with generous package