Page Personnel are recruiting a Accounts Assistant to join a well-established manufacturing business in Macclesfield.
A specialist in its field, and a business that is really progressing, are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team.
The Accounts Assistant will report to the Finance Supervisor, and will be responsible for assisting the finance team and the wider business.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Process Purchase Invoices in Sage
- File Invoices once posted in Sage
- Weekly payments to suppliers
- Answer telephones & taking messages - passing on to appropriate people
- Post - List, Frank and post purchase payments
- Post Invoices and statements
- Monthly live orders report to be emailed to customer service weekly
- Scanning invoices into the finance drive
- Create and send weekly customer CS invoice file
- Review currency surcharge invoice
- Ad hoc duties when required
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Have strong Microsoft Excel knowledge (VLookups and Pivot Tables)
£17,000 salary + progression opportunities + on site parking + generous holiday allowance + staff discounts scheme + other excellent benefits