Robert Half are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to work within a rapidly expanding manufacturing business based near Manchester City Centre. They are looking to pay between £32,000-£38,000 depending on experience.
Ideally, they are looking for somebody at the latter stages of their ACCA/CIMA qualification, or somebody who is newly qualified.
Full preparation of two Joint Ventures' accounts, and general accounting duties to assist with the UK accounting function. This is a wide-ranging accounting role that includes top-to-bottom responsibilities of two businesses but also exposure to many aspects of the UK business including job costing, management accounts, KPIs, Group consolidations, inter-company, budgeting and forecasting, and close interaction with all areas of the business.
- Preparation of accounts for the two Joint Ventures, including full responsibility for the ledgers, payments, balance sheet reconciliations, bank reconciliations, KPI's, management accounts pack, liaison with internal JV stakeholders, cashflow forecasting.
- Involvement with UK month end processes including P&L preparation, variance analysis, and production of KPI reports for management accounts.
- Intercompany reconciliations including raising invoices, reconciling balances, and overseeing payments to Group companies.
- Involvement with job costing and time-sheet management for the UK business.
- Monthly input to Cognos for Group reporting at month end including liaison with Group companies and Head Office.
- Assistance with quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required by your line manager
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.