Interim Financial Planning Analyst
My client is a global technology software provider based in West London. They are seeking an Interim Financial Planning Analyst for a 6 month period.
Global and Growing software developer. Known in their industry for developing premium content and fast, flexible systems.
The Interim Financial Planning Analyst will be responsible for:
- Analysis and modelling for forecasting
- Overhead OPEX forecasting
- Liaising with account managers to gather information needed to prepare forecasts
- Using Adaptive to prepare forecasting and financial models
- Qualified - at least CIMA/ACCA level
- Solid forecasting and budgeting experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Any experience of Adaptive would be beneficial
- Good eye for detail
- Self starter
The Interim Financial Planning Analyst will be a qualified accountant with experience working in a fast paced environment. The analyst will support an increase in workload and focus on financial planning and analysis of a big volume of data, and providing forecast and financial models to business leaders.
The Interim Financial Planning Analyst will be entitled to a competitive salary.