The client is looking for a Graduate to join their team on a 24 month contract to gain exposure to the complete finance function.
The client is a leading Global Investment company based in the heart of the City of London
- Responsible for maintenance and update of Microsoft AX Dynamics accounting system General Ledger, Accounts Receivable and Staff Debtor books;
- Balance Sheet reconciliations for Mondrian and Atlantic Value Group entities;
- Assisting with treasury management including cash posting, forecasting, General Ledger reconciliations and maintenance of foreign and petty cash;
- Assisting with monthly revenue accrual and fee analysis reporting;
- Assisting with month-end process including preparation of journal entries and supporting documentation;
- Assisting in the preparation and review of P11D and PSA returns;
- Assisting in the preparation of annual 15c questionnaires for US Registered Investment Companies.
- Degree Qualified (2:1 as a minimum)
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PC skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills;
- Experience of Microsoft AX Dynamics;
- Investment management experience
- Strong planning and organisational skills;
- Good problem solving skills.
- Teamwork and Communication:
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels;
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills;
- Relating and/or working as part of a team.
- Deadline conscious;
- Self motivated and self starter;
- Able to influence;
- Able to manage ambiguity.
Competitive plus Benefits