Asia-Pacific Tax Center - Global Compliance & Reporting - Staff Accountant
In your role as a Staff Accountant in our Global Services team, you will:
- Assist in the preparation of a response to client Request for Proposal (RFP) requirements by supporting in the scoping and pricing process
- Support the engagement contracting process and implementation of technology to monitor the progress of EY deliverables.
- Manage and coordinate the delivery of compliance services by EY teams in the region.
- Actively establish, maintain and strengthen relationships both internally within the EY network and externally with clients to help ensure that the services EY delivers to the clients are timely and of the highest standards.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management of client engagements which includes monitoring the progress of EY deliverables with use of our web-based compliance tracking tool, putting in place standardised best practices and processes, anticipating and identify risks and issues in the service delivery, escalating issues as appropriate as well as drive performance-improvement solutions.
- University graduates possessing at least a degree in accounting, banking, commerce, economics, finance, or other business related fields
- CPA or other relevant certification (obtained or in process)
- Related work experience in global or international tax compliance or equivalent experience in business or industry preferred
- Effective time management and prioritization skills to work on multiple projects and engagements concurrently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - ability to interact across borders with a wide network of people
- Analytical and detail oriented to work with large amounts of data
- Proactive and a good team player