Head of Audit, Retail Banking
3 days left
Our client is a global bank with full banking services offering to its retail, high-net-worth, corporates and institutional clientele. As part of a strategic group growth plan, an outstanding and unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Internal Audit professional to join the Internal Audit function leading the Retail Banking Products Internal Audit team.
- This role covers audits across Retail business globally
- Effectively execute the audit plan and drive cost efficiencies without compromising on quality of audit
- Your team will be responsible for auditing businesses / products related to and not limited to deposit products, current and savings accounts, non-lending products, transaction services etc.
- The role will require you to work very closely with the businesses driving and promoting audit standards, methodology and best practice across the group, proposing practical solutions for risk and control problems
- You will be the lead reviewer of all regular and complex audit reviews as well as lead and plan audit engagements for the team
- Professional qualifications in Audit, Accounting or equivalent disciplines preferred
- Minimum 12 - 15+ years experience in Internal Audit, Risk Management, Compliance and / or related Controls function
- Solid Retail Banking and / or Insurance businesses and industry knowledge
- Good understanding of banking organizational design, operating models, processes and risk management issues
- Experience from a large international financial institution ideally in regional roles
- Excellent communication skills in English, influencing and problem solving skills