Operations Planning & Control Manager
- assist to formulate Departmental Operations Instructions and Procedures for Sales Channels ( Distribution Network / Business Banking)
- assist to review and comment on new sales processes and procedures of Wealth Management & other product teams, ensure smooth implementation at Sales channels.
- take part in Wealth Management projects, provide feedbacks per users' perspective, ensure the initiatives could help increase efficiency of business delivery and user-friendly.
- gather feedback from frontline, identify and comment on possible improvement areas in the current sales / operation processes; promote productive and efficient workflows.
WM Complaint investigation
- as sales process reviewer, provide accurate and timely comment on Wealth management product-related complaints to investigators of Customer Experience department,
- support frontline of Distribution Network in daily WM products selling activities.
- review sales-related complaints with DN regional heads
- provide advice to DN management on cross border activities
Staff Trainings & Process reinforcement
- work closely with stakeholders, assist in formulation of refresher trainings & workshops. Equip frontline with necessary knowledge in related process and procedures, help frontline users to understand their roles & responsibilities, to comply and deliver what are expected.
- assist stakeholders in delivering mandatory trainings & certifications for Products & Process, ensure all relevant individuals complied to internal qualification requirements
Qualifications and Skills
- University graduate, preferably in business or finance related discipline
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in process writing/branch sales/branch operation preferable
- Excellent command of Chinese and English.
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Third Party Applications
Please note: Applications from third parties are not accepted unless by invitation.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.