Manager-AVP | Regulatory Compliance | Leading Bank
Our client - a well-established multinational bank with a significant presence in the APAC region - is seeking a high calibre compliance professional to join their Compliance division in a Regulatory Advisory compliance position, at Manager-AVP level.
The company values its employees, and will offer great progression opportunities, a supportive work environment, and competitive remuneration. Despite a shaky economic environment, this bank is in expansion mode, and can offer attractive bonuses as well.
Responsibilities include, but aren't limited to:
- Keeping up to date with changes in the MAS Compliance regulations, and updating, documenting and keeping track of policies, procedures, and controls pertaining to the firm's compliance framework
- Assisting in identifying regulatory compliance risks, performing and supporting compliance risk assessments
- Monitoring changes and developments within regulatory compliance in Singapore, and identifying potential impact of these changes on the business; this includes carrying out gap analysis and putting forth compliance advisory to stakeholders
- Providing training and advisory to business and management, in order to bring about awareness of compliance in the business
- Reviewing and carrying out effective implementation of the Regulatory Compliance frameworks and policies
- Interacting with regulatory bodies in Singapore on Regulatory Compliance matters pertaining to corporate/institutional banking
- Liaising and interacting with relevant stakeholders, as well as in other business lines and functions, thus lending compliance support and expertise on Regulatory Compliance matters across the board
Look forward to hearing from you!
EA License No. 16S8194