Contract Accounts Executive
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- To maintain proper and timely month-end closing, ensuring all costs are recorded accurately into the system.
Expenses/ Accounts Payable:
- Ensure supplier invoices are recorded into the accounting system in a timely manner. - Perform creditor statement reconciliation and bank reconciliation General Ledger:
- Perform GL entries and ensure all relevant adjustments are put through accurately. - Maintain audit schedules and ensure all reconciling items are adjusted properly.
- Prepare monthly withholding tax, quarterly GST submission and provide support in any relevant tax filing matter.
- Intercompany balance reconciliation
- Participate in the system implementation process
- Any other ad-hoc matters as assigned
- Degree in Accountancy or ACCA or equivalent.
- Preferably with 2-3 years working experience in Accounting/Finance field
- Independent, committed with good organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skill with initiative and self-starting attitude.
- Excellent team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated and able to work under pressure and committed to deadlines